Services for Clients
Our service-first culture is committed to making exceptional matches and developing long term, value based partnerships. We ensure that our Clients benefit from confidentiality, our commitment to finding the best match possible, and our ability to source qualified Candidates within our Client’s timelines.
Our Recruitment Process
- Our Consultants will meet with you personally to discuss your needs, culture, and priorities. This ensures that we fully understand your expectations and requirements. The same team that you meet with will be responsible for delivering results.
- We use an extensive recruiting and screening process to ensure that we have identified Candidates with not only the technical skills required for the position, but also who will be a “fit” with your corporate culture. Our screening process includes behavioral and situational based interviewing, software assessments, and thorough reference checking. Results of our tests and references are made available to our Clients.
- Once the selection is complete, we will provide assistance with the offer of employment and help negotiate salary and benefit details with your new employee.
- For a minimum of 3 months, we will keep in touch with both parties to ensure Client and Candidate satisfaction
- We stand behind our service by offering you a 3-month guarantee on all permanent placements. Should you require a replacement Candidate within 3-months, we will refer additional Candidates at no additional cost. Once a replacement Candidate is in place, we offer a new 3-month guarantee to ensure your satisfaction.
Our Full Service Approach:
A single point of contact will be pleased to assist you with the following service offerings:
- Permanent Recruitment Services – We provide these services on a contingency basis so that there is zero risk to our Clients
- Interim/Contract Services – We provide temporary staffing solutions to meet short-term goals and objectives, deal with corporate restructuring, downsizing, or rightsizing, complete major projects, deal with unexpected openings, launch new products or services, or simply to cover vacation, sick, or maternity leave.
- Temporary to Permanent – Klopp Richards & Associates services allow you to keep your options open by allowing you to convert temporary employees to a full time status without incurring additional costs after 800 hours.
- Contract Payroll – Should you identify Candidates whom you would like to bring onboard, but not on to your payroll, we will take care of all of your payrolling needs.
Klopp Richards & Associates’ mission is to be a single source staffing partner creating value for local businesses and Candidates by developing long term relationships based on open communication, integrity, and trust. We understand that searching for a new opportunity can be a full-time job. At Klopp Richards & Associates, we take a personal interest in your career goals, whether they are short-term or long-term. We value our relationship with you as strongly as with our Clients.